Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Grilled Basa Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce

Ever since I have quit my job, I have developed quite a passion for cooking. One dish that I tried out recently is the grilled Basa fish. The fish is mostly available in food stores in packaged format as a fillet. It is boneless and is very soft. I have seen them at Nature's Basket Stores (across Mumbai) and Arctic Circle, Mahim, Mumbai (022-24451407). The sauce is optional and can be served on the side.



Grilled Basa

 Marinate the fish with olive oil, salt, ground pepper and garlic paste as per taste for about half an hour.

Preheat the oven to 220 degree C. Bake it for about 10 minutes or till it is slightly golden in colour. Turn the fish and repeat.

Sauce


Soften butter. Add salt, pepper and lemon to taste.

Serve hot.

No comments: